Saturday, June 13, 2015

BEOCHIC PROJECT


During March and April I was assisting a Beochic project for KC Grad, original idea initiated by Ljudmila Stratimirović. The concept of the project was to show Belgrade through series of portraits of people living in Belgrade, sharing their thoughts and places they love in the city. The most of the photos for the project are taken by Marija Strajnić, as well as these of two of us, while the others are taken by Nemanja Stojanović. The exhibition that was held in KC Grad's gallery contained around 100 portraits and we are honored to be a part of the project.




P.S. Although I like this photo of me, I think that my skin looks pretty dry and old with this make up. I am not using make up for almost three months now, only hydrating my skin with natural products and it looks much fresher, smoother and younger than it does here.

No comments:

Post a Comment